Three Bedroom Cabin
Enjoy your stay nestled amongst tall aspen trees in this 1,000 square foot, three bedroom log cabin. Built and decorated by your hosts, Jim and Heather O'Connor, the cabin is the perfect place to escape from the pressures and surroundings of everyday life.
The kitchen is fully equipped, and all bedding and towels are supplied for your stay. There are two bedrooms on the main floor with queen size beds. The cabin also has a half-loft with two double beds. Sleeps 8. Satellite TV and a BBQ are included.
$190.00/night (based on double occupancy). $45.00/night for each additional person.
Minimum Two night stays
Minimum Three night Long Weekends
*Gratuities Not Included
One Bedroom Cabin
Located near the lake, the Bunkhouse cabins have all the amenities, fridge, stove, built-in microwave, hickory cabinets, Granite Countertops, double bunkbeds. A large covered deck with bbq to enjoy the view and sip your wine.
Bedding and towels are supplied
We are proud to say that our Bunkhouse Cabins are the recent recipients of the Canadian Home Builder's Association (CHBA Okanagan) Gold Tommie Award. The Tommie Awards showcase the finest in quality and design that the residential construction industry has to offer throughout the Okanagan Valley and beyond.
$140.00/night (based on double occupancy) Canadian Funds
$25.00/night for each additional person
Seven Halfdiamond Ranch Cancellation Policy
- 60 day cancellation policy for May and June
- After 60 days you are responsible for the full payment for all nights and cabins booked
-30 day cancellation policy for the rest of the year
-After 30 days you are responsible for the full payment for all nights and cabins booked
- A processing fee of $30.00 will be retained on any cancellations.
- Cancellations for any reasons are subject to these charges,and will be charged full room rates.
- Please note we will try our best to rebook your nights,and given enough notice we can typically rebook
to avoid these costs for you.
- Please note 60 Day cancellation policy for Christmas and New Years
- A credit card is required to make reservations .
- The provided card is held to cover any processing fees,cabin/property damage incurred.
- Cabin rental and other fee's can be paid with existing card at checkout time or by other methods if preferred.
- ( We accept debit,cash ,visa ,mastercard.)
- Any questions about this Please contact us.